Sunday, June 19, 2011

Just a Bit of Color

Short update this week. But with pictures!



Sadly, we lost the little hawk chicken to... an actual hawk. We think. Although no one saw it, Daniella our German Shepard was in the yard, so it's hard for me to believe a raccoon had enough time to grab her.



On the other hand, our vegetables have been doing very well. The tomato plant is doubled in size and all our seeds have sprouted, except for the onions. I'm hoping to start more seeds this next week for the fall, including a pumpkin for Halloween.



Also, Kat and I decided to solve our issue with cheap plastic planters with spray paint, and the results are amazing! Just a bit of color made a huge difference and I can't wait to continue to add more with different paints and flowers. I also have to thank our neighbor Rose, who has supplied us with a ton succulents and lavender to add to our yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment